Monday, February 27, 2012

Lasagna Rolls w/ Ricotta, Turkey and Sausage

We had some leftover ground turkey from burgers yesterday that needed to be used. I saw some lasagna rolls  on google that looked pretty good! So I tried it for myself! I also had one link of Mennonite Farmer sausage leftover from a couple of days ago, I started by boiling my lasagna noodles in salted water until done. Drain and set aside. I friend up the ground turkey and sausage until brown and a bit crispy. I also combined 1 small tub of ricotta, chopped spinach and salt and pepper. Then I started assembly.


I placed a tbsp or 2 of the ricotta mixture on first.











I then added the sausage and turkey mixture. Roll up and place in a casserole dish on top of a layer of pasta sauce, seam side down.

I made 9 rolls, covered with pasta sauce and smothered in cheddar cheese. Baked at 350f for 30mins.


Served with some cut of veg and dip!

The boys enjoyed!


Enjoy
Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment