Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Perogie Pie

The other night Shelby wanted perogies, I wanted Shepards Pie....So I came up with Perogie Pie.
Take 1lb ground beef, brown with onions and garlic. At the same time, bring to boil 4l of water, add a pinch of salt and frozen perogies. Once meat is browned, add your favorite flavoring for Shepards pie. We use mushroom soup mix often, today I used bbq sauce, more of a sloppy joe sauce. Drain perogies once they are done. Assemble and bake at 350f for 25 mins.

Beef with the onions and garlic in a bbq sauce. I used a fairly large casserole dish to assemble.











Add you favorite frozen or fresh veg. We have been using up the corn we froze like crazy. This corn was super sweet and is great in any meal!











I then layered my cooked perogies overlapping a bit.

Sprinkled med cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and baked off.











Delicious!














Scoop up ad serve!! The boys devoured this meal! And who would have thought that Perogies made a good substitute for mashed spuds!!!

Enjoy!

Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment